OCE is certified and licensed by Meteorology and Environment Protection Administration (MEPA) / Presidency of Meteorology and Environment (PME), and registered under Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
We strive to provide excellent scientific and professional advice, related to environmental issues to government, industry, local and regional communities through contract research, consultation and technology transfer.
Why Do You Need Environmental Management?
The chief objectives of environmental management are to:
- Safeguard public health, safety and welfare for promoting economic and social well being
- Protect and conserve environmental resources
- Control hazardous waste through proper waste management techniques
- Promote waste reduction through waste minimization, reuse and recycling techniques
- To design water and wastewater treatment plants, stacks for gas emissions, etc.
OCE Areas and Activities
OCE provides the following environmental consultancy services:
Pollution Control & Prevention Programs
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Site Assessment
- Environmental Auditing
- Environmental Risk Assessment & Management
- Environmental Management System (EMS) and ISO 14001
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Project Planning
- Environmental Resource Management & Regional Development
- Environmental Pollution Control Facility Design
- Environmental Waste Management System Planning
- Environmental Waste Facility Design
- Investments and Cost Lowering on Environmental Issues
- Environmental Tourism Management
- Human Health Risk Assessment
- Toxicity Studies
Environmental Management System (EMS)
At OCE, we develop a customized Environmental Management System, according to your requirements to enable you to achieve environmental sustainability in your processes, products or services, while preserving the environmental and natural resources for future generations.
Through the EMS:
- We help you envision and define strategic and long-term future environmental goals, consistent with your product/service quality needs.
- We work with you to build systems that meet your environmental, health and safety performance goals.
- We assist you with the maintenance and improvement of your systems and processes.
- We provide you with education and training on international standards and access to ISO registrar services.
We employ ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 systems approach to provide you the highest quality scientific research products, continually applying and improving our Quality Management System / Environmental Management System.
- Our staff members have fulfilled ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 lead auditor education.
- Our staff members are trained in Integrated Management, Environmental Management, Quality Management and Occupational Health and Safety Management with BSI, the world’s largest registrar and international standards education provider.
Our teams can assist you in the development and implementation of a comprehensive EMS across a wide spectrum of industries:
- International Petrochemical
- Electric power generation (fossil and hydro)
- Loss Control Consulting